Saturday, January 2, 2010

You and me

Days were passing without any aim,

With no motive of winning, playing a boring game.

No one was there to show me the way,

Life was a dark tunnel with no enlightening ray.

The moment I saw you my heart started leaping,

In mountains of despair, a sun of hope started peeping.

Your laughter filled my life with a joyful rainbow,

I wanted you forever never could let you go.

As you stepped on the floor of my heart,

You made this canvas, a masterpiece of art.

We started together a new chapter of life,

With every step we took, our world began to thrive.

Your affection has given me a face in the crowd,

Singing this serenade for you makes me feel proud.

I feel you with every breath, Don't have to give you the name,

You are the only one in the universe, A person more than a gem.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice ... for HMS????!!! hehe ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice poem
    ha mann ye bhabhs ke liye hi hai
    bhabhi is very luky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear DeloraAmmons0510 ,Do I know you????? come out of veil.

    ReplyDelete